OddUnit
Fuel line and fuel line adapters K-jet -> mk4 rail Cooltext403300291

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OddUnit
Fuel line and fuel line adapters K-jet -> mk4 rail Cooltext403300291
OddUnit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuel line and fuel line adapters K-jet -> mk4 rail

4 posters

Go down

Fuel line and fuel line adapters K-jet -> mk4 rail Empty Fuel line and fuel line adapters K-jet -> mk4 rail

Post by mrbeige Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:41 pm

Ok, so I need to connect the fuel line and return on my Corrado up to the mk4 fuel rail. What connectors/adapters do I need? Can someone confirm that the threads on the a K-jet VW are M12x1.5? Do I just need from the threaded end (hard lines) -> push fit with jubilee/clamp, and then some jubilee clamps onto the end of the mk4 rail? Also, I guess I need high pressure fuel line (Nitrile?) too?
mrbeige
mrbeige
.:Admin:.

Male Number of posts : 1384
Location : Near Ely, Cambs.......but another planet according to my wife....

http://www.oddunit.com

Back to top Go down

Fuel line and fuel line adapters K-jet -> mk4 rail Empty Re: Fuel line and fuel line adapters K-jet -> mk4 rail

Post by Tomo dj Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:03 pm

ive used k-jet lines, pulled out the barbed ends then slipped on some braided high pressure fuel hoses which then connects to the 1.8t fuel rail, then jubilee clips on both ends.

Tomo dj
.:Standard:.
.:Standard:.

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Fuel line and fuel line adapters K-jet -> mk4 rail Empty Re: Fuel line and fuel line adapters K-jet -> mk4 rail

Post by mrbeige Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:46 pm

Ah right, cool. So I just need some line and some jubilee clips then. Can you get different quality jubilee clips? What I mean by that is can you get ones that grip better than others?

[EDIT] Oh and what internal diameter line do I need, and can anyone recommend an online supplier?
mrbeige
mrbeige
.:Admin:.

Male Number of posts : 1384
Location : Near Ely, Cambs.......but another planet according to my wife....

http://www.oddunit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Toad Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:59 pm

Think Dave rates Speedflow(?) quite highly..
Toad
Toad
.:Mod:.

Number of posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by Flusted Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:36 pm

as tomo says, i pulled off the plastic k-jet line and it leavesd a barb fitting, then just used normal injection fuel line
Flusted
Flusted
.:Cammed:.
.:Cammed:.

Male Number of posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down